SH@LoM~.. =.=

Hi!Hows life going on recently? Do not give up if you're facing some problems.. Be thankful and appreciate of what you have now.. Handle all your worries unto Jesus! He'll guide and guard you through it for He is AWESOME... Trust in Him and He shall LEAD you through it.. Be Happy Always!! Live in Joy!! Have a Blessed Day...




Thursday, March 22, 2007

i'm tagged by Jordan. Each one starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) 6 weird things as well and state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on.

Well, here are the list of weird things about me...

  1. I am quite sensitive towards my surroundings. I can easily sense someone who acted weirdly or differently. I jux get to know la..Duno if its a gift or its bad..
  2. I am scare if people fight or argue in front of me.. I guess its trauma since small.. I jux scare that I might lose someone if the person I know quarrel.. even though i duno that person i dun hop to c people fighting or quarrel..
  3. I cant stand people crying. I wil cry together if I see.. So usually is during drama series time.. I owes watch drama alone at night and cry alone in my room.. Even though i thought of something sad or unhappy also i cry..
  4. I never reveal my true self to people around me.. Jux let people around me think who i m or wad i m.. I wil never explain much cos i think its useless.. so better keep to myself da truth..
  5. I suddenly become stupid and stubborn after my primary school..I also duno why.Because my results in secondary school reli drop alot..Its jux dun like me lor... my result wont be that bad..hehehe...
  6. I dun like smoke smell and also coffe smell..a few times, i gt headache because i smell coffee.. For ur info, i dun drink coffee also..hehehe..

know more about the tagged person...

Layer 1: on the outside..

Name: Judieth Ting (People usually dun get to pronounce my name because of an extra "e")

Birth Date: 7 days after Ee Sing's birthday and 400 days before Aldrin come out

Current Status: single.. I pray hard to find da one for me...

Eye colour: brown

Hair colour: dark brown colour

Righty or lefty: Right handed la...

Layer 2: on the inside..

My heritage: Mixture of Foochow and Henghua..

My fears: creepy things

My perfect pizza: pizza with overflowed content of cheese and mayonis..

Layer 3: yesterday, today, tomorrow..

My thoughts first waking up: what I shud do today

My bedtime: not sure but usually eye feel heavy after 12

My most missed memory: Playing 2gether wif cousins in my grandma house..

Layer 4: my pick..

Pepsi or Coke: Both also can

McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King for everything is large

Single or Group Dates: both also can

Adidas or Nike: Preferable Nike but Adidas also like...

Tea or Nestea: Tea

Chocolate or Vanilla: combination

Cappuccino or Coffee: I dun drink coffee

Layer 5: Do you..

Smoke: NO!!! i hate da most..

Drink alcohol: Yea...but not much...

Curse: yes...espeacially during anger time...but try to control..

Take a shower: of cos...

Have a crush: i don't really know if its a crush or not...

Think you've been in love: not so sure if tats cal in luv...

Go to school: of cos..if not i wont know hw to read

Want to get married: of course and build my own happy family.

Believe in yourself: yea but sometimes i jux dun trust myself tat much..

Think you're a health freak: not reli...hehehe...

Layer 7: have you ever..

Played a stripping game: no but seen before...

Change who you were to fit in: ever thought of but no cos luv to be myself... =p

Layer 8: Age you're hoping..

To be married: 25

Layer 9: In a guy..

Best eye colour: blue

Hair colour: natural will be nice..

Short hair or Long hair: not too long or too short..but hafta suit his face and style...

Layer 10: What were you doing..

A minute ago: online

An hour ago: had dinner+supper

4.5 Hours ago: choir practice

1 month ago: celebrated chinese new year

1 year ago: working at Rhema...hehe...

Layer 11: finish the sentences..

I love: God, my family and my frens...

I hate: people betray,dishonest n cheat me

I hide: my feelings owes...

I miss: shhh...its a secret...so cnt tel..

I need: rest and help...i m tired of tis life...n feels like giving up evrythg...

now, i'll have to tag someone..here r the lucky ones..

Aldrin

Johnson

Eric

Keith

Jordan

Avery

No comments: