SH@LoM~.. =.=

Hi!Hows life going on recently? Do not give up if you're facing some problems.. Be thankful and appreciate of what you have now.. Handle all your worries unto Jesus! He'll guide and guard you through it for He is AWESOME... Trust in Him and He shall LEAD you through it.. Be Happy Always!! Live in Joy!! Have a Blessed Day...




Wednesday, May 2, 2007

....

sorry friends...I didn't update my blog because of some assignments and also tests..apart from that I was busy practicing for Swinburne Night performances..I cant deny that it was a success that night (last saturday)...Congrate *Silent mode...Keep It Up with your music talent!!I think I don't have to post it up because I think my friends have done a good job about it..You can check it out from Avery, Aldrin, Johnson

Yesterday I went to camp permai for day trip with my family and also GB (Girls' Brigade)..But for your info, the day before that, I had my stomach ache again..Haiz~ I was not in a mood to go camp permai but just go seems nobody at home..At first I was quite okay when we reach there..happy because can go beach although I cant go swimming..I love to listen to the wave when it reaches the shore..it gives me a peace and calm feeling..

We rent a cabin and plan to walk to the cabin from the registration counter..as I walked pass a tree, a bee suddenly stings me..it kena just below my right eye..and I had a swollen right eye now..a little bit more then I will be blind and can never see the world with my right eye anymore..*sigh~ now still swollen..wonder when will it healed...




oh ya..talking about beach..oh my!I love beach so much..the moment I stepped on the sand, I feel so soft and warm...Finally it's not the hard ground..also, the sound of wave was so calming not like the horns and engine's sound heard in our daily life..that's the reason I love beach so much..somebody just do not understand...












after that, I went to the cinema with my youth friends to watch SPIDERMAN3...guess wad?the movie starts at 2am..and finish at around 430am..oh man!!the sound effect was terrible!!it makes the whole movie sounds terrible..sekejap the sound jump to higher pitch then sekejap low..and the story line was quite boring for me la..i mean at 1st Peter and Harry fight then Harry lost memory..there was a sand guy that wanna get money to save her daughter..that guy killed Pete's uncle..when Pete's a black spiderman..he was nasty, no mercy...just watch then you will know..the story was complicated..


after the movie. we went to petanak for breakfast before goin home..but everyone's like panda bear..tired and sleepy...I ate a dollar of "Yu Cha Kueh"..reached home straight away sleep like pig till this afternoon 1pm something..

today's my brother's birthday..Happy Birthday Jeremy!!!Mum bought him a cheese cake..quite nice..and I do not have any cake during my birthday...I mean from my family...*sigh~
luckily I have my friends to celebrate with me...thanx Aldrin, Avery, Ah Yieng, Laura(unexpected cos parents usually dun allow), Stewart(unexpected cos in Sri Aman), Keith, Eric,
Johnson, Jonathan..Jordan didnt turn up but he did call me..my birthday was always been forgotten..haiz~

I received e-mails that I am becoming a peer tutor for foundation accounting...I got 5 students under me..Happy in a sense that I got extra pocket money but worry in a sense that I cant encounter them..I worry that I am not good enough to teach them..scare that when they ask questions then I cannot answer..so worry..now looking for the right time to give peer tutoring..Hope I can make it..

4 comments:

saykhia said...

Hahaha.. We did WELL that night, but we certainly can do a bit BETTER =P But nice keyboards that night, Judieth. Too bad your outro was drowned by the applause, though.

Good la earn extra money. But money don't come free ma. Memang gotta work for it.

Blank said...

WAT ARE U SAYING JUDIETH??? SOME PEOPLE JUST DON UNDERSTAND THE BEACH!!!..oh hell i tell u la, if it wasnt for the beach in miri, id have committed suicide already..the smell of the water, the sound of the wave, the feel of the sand..closest thing we might get to heaven on earth

Eric said...

the movie starts at 2am..? wow.. that's so early in the morning..

JuDiEtH said...

saykhia:

its ok..ur bass guitar was good too..giving the basic rhythm of the song..bass guitar uphold the song's base..very important..

agree with you cos earn money need hard work..


blank:

How I wish Kuching's beach is near also..I can go there whenever I am happy or unhappy..


eric:

thats the earliest movie I ever watch..really tiring and of cos got panda eyes..